We have 5 tips that we believe can create the best workspaces from home, whether its a spare room, dining room table or even the comfy couch
1. Keep it simple and clutter-free - to feel the most productive. Even a simple plant or candle can be enough on a workspace to create that calm and focused environment to get your head down and tackle the busy day ahead! (floor shown our Knightsbridge Smoked Oak herringbone)
2. Natural Light, working beside a window - this is a great way to bring the outside in, and helps to bring a calming influence. Also with the number of video calls whether teams of zoom having good backlight is great for that all-important meeting
3. Oak is extremely hard-wearing - our Oak floors provide a neutral tone that works with light and dark furnishings alike. Our lacquered Oak makes prevents spillages from penetrating or staining the floor. With a neutral floor tone, you can afford to splash some colour or artwork that could inspire you through the toughest of Monday mornings (floor shown our 14/3mm x125mm Finsko)
4. Make time to take a break - there is a risk from working at home that you will be less likely to stop and possibly may work for longer, even into the evening than ever before. Therefore our top tip is to get up and walk even 5 min every hour or so to keep the blood flowing. Why not invest in a smartwatch to keep track of those daily steps, lets see how many flights of stairs you can do throughout the day!
5. Options, options, options - just like any other space in the house we have a large selection of laminate, engineered, and vinyl flooring all suitable for your home office space. Every floor type can work and colours can vary from oak to walnut, from white to grey, wood effect to tile your office, your space, your choice!